Sunday, April 29, 2012

Earth Day Run



Enlisted to this run after quite sometime.

I only have two reasons of joining this event:
    a.  Proud to be part of this Earth Day event
    b.  I love the singlet.

Days before the event, I had the chance to somehow take the fore ways in conditioning oneself.  Needless to say, I badly needed that.  It was last two years ago when we (Rex and I) had our participation on some running events in BGC.

Assembly time : 5:30am
Gun start : 6:00am


I belong to the 3k race.



And after 0:23:28, I am a humble finisher. Check list here http://www.natgeorun.com/2012/


Wrapped the event with no less than photo opportunities at the National Geographic Channel Yellow Photo Frame Mark.


The challenge here:
     1. I want to run the race with less walk, I guess.
     2. More running events with Rex.
         ( Hope to have him, again,  as my runner mate next time.  I would love to share the every bits and pieces of the race with him.  Likewise, will be delighted to cross the finish line, literally and figuratively with him.)
     3.  I will never stop running for what I believe, aspire and hope for in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment